Master’s Manna was founded on the belief of building relationship to impact and improve someone’s life. That means investing time and resources into the lives of others, getting dirty, laughing, crying, hurting and rejoicing.
It also means we PRAY for one another.
FAMILY members in need of prayer:
- Gary: broken neck
- Joe: broken ankle
- Donald: homeless
- Juana: facing end of life issues
- Maria: new baby on the way
- Demaris: new baby on the way
- High School seniors transitioning to college and/or work force
- Hundreds of local individuals seeking work
- And for Master’s Manna, the volunteers and staff that give so unendingly, for protection and grace.