Volunteers are the backbone of the work we do here at Master’s Manna. We are thankful for so many helping hands and
generous hearts. There are a wide variety of volunteer opportunities during our regular hours of operation. During 2015 our volunteers gave 28,912 HOURS of their time!
Community service tasks that take place during these hours include:
- Sorting Donations
- Floors, Bathroom, Halls Ways, Offices Space, & Kitchen
- Stocking Shelves
- Cleaning The Outside of Our Building (During the Summer)
It does not matter how young or young at heart you are… You are always welcomed here.
Just ask yourself, “How could I apply my passion to help others?”
- Prepare and serve food?
- Share a cup of coffee and just listen?
- Help someone find the perfect outfit for the job interview?
- How about answering a phone?
- Making an appointment?
- Reading to a child?
- Planting a garden?
- Organizing a “fundraiser”?
- Driving someone to the train station?
- People not really your forte?
- How about gassing up the truck and van?
- Pick up food any day of the week from a variety of sources?
- Setting up a computer?
- Painting a wall?
- Washing someone’s clothes?
- Want to change YOUR world? VOLUNTEER!!!!