Master’s Manna, Inc. is a faith-based not for profit established in Wallingford, CT to serve homeless, near homeless, low to moderate income families and individuals living in the greater Wallingford/Meriden CT area.
Master’s Manna, Inc.’s mission is to help homeless, near homeless, low to moderate income families and individuals obtain essential needs.
Master’s Manna’s primary goals include:
- Reducing food insecurity (a condition of uncertain availability of or inability to acquire safe, nutritious food in a socially acceptable manner)
- Providing intervention, mental and physical health support services
- Making available vocational and educational opportunities to decrease poverty
- Supporting supervised court ordered community service
- Affording opportunity to the local youth to complete community service hours for scouts, school and/or faith community
We accomplish these goals through::
- Collaborating with non-profit, local, state, federal organizations to provide additional on-site services
- Investing in a life is to coach an individual, who can train and support a family who can then impact and improve this community
Master’s Manna does not solicit or accept state or federal funding and this is why~
“Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act. Do not say to your neighbor, “Come back tomorrow, I’ll give it to you” when you already have it with you. Proverbs 3:27-28.
Folks require assistance the moment they enter~ We respond IMMEDIATELY!